- RSS Channel Showcase 2171437
- RSS Channel Showcase 9924104
- RSS Channel Showcase 4813535
- RSS Channel Showcase 2577304
- 06/08/17--17:39: LDS Church denies wrongdoing in Idaho Boy Scout sex abuse lawsuit
SALT LAKE CITY — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is denying wrongdoing in an ongoing lawsuit in Idaho alleging sex abuse and a coverup between leaders of the faith and the Boy Scouts of America. In a response filed Thursday in U.S. District Court in Boise, attorneys for the Utah-based LDS Church issued common denials to the allegations. “All perpetrators’ alleged conduct occurred outside the course and scope of their duties, if any, and so LDS Defendants […]
Savannah, 12, made a decision this January; she was going to come out as lesbian at her Mormon Church. Nothing was going to stop her.